Attic Restorations and Home Repairs
You’ve worked hard creating your dream home, but when you’ve got pests lurking in corners, it can feel like you’re living a nightmare.
Every time you open a cupboard you’re dreading what you’ll find. Will there be mice? Bats? Droppings?
That’s not the mention the damage pests can cause to your home.
What Damages Can Pests Cause in My Home?
Animals like squirrels, mice and racoons can chew through wiring and destroy insulation and siding. Plus, their droppings and nests can cause contamination in your home and make your living environment unsafe.
Animals bring food into your home, and often become food for other predators. Rotting food, droppings and dead animal carcasses are a sure way to cause extensive mold problems in your home. Serious cases can call for abatement services, requiring you to leave your home until animal control specialist can make it liveable again.
We get it. When you’ve spent time and energy making your home your kingdom, you don’t want pests running wild over your domain.
That’s where we come in.
We are Ottawa’s only full restoration company specifically designed for wildlife repairs and contamination. In other words, we’re the wildlife control specialists that will get the pests out, keep them out, and restore your building back to its original condition.
To do this, we’ll:
- Asses your space to determine a quote
- Humanely remove pests from your premises
- Block entry points so pests cannot re-enter
- Restore the damage caused by pests
How we deal with contaminated attic insulation:
When it comes to dealing with contamination, we take every precaution to ensure the safety of our clients and technicians. We use industry leading techniques to ensure there is no cross-contamination between contaminated zones and living spaces.
Here’s how it works:
- We begin the removal of urine and feces soaked insulation
- Once all contaminated material is removed, we perform a detailed inspection of wires, vapour barriers and ductwork
- When we know it’s safe to proceed, we begin to air-seal pot lights, interior wall tops, plumbing and wires
- We then disinfect your attic with an environmentally friendly cleaner and mold treatment
- Next, we build barriers around the soffit edge and make sure the attic will have the proper circulating airflow required for a healthy attic.
- Lastly, we install an environmentally friendly insulation made with 87% recycled materials
Plus, we guarantee our that the new insulation we give you will not be less than an R value of 60.
After we’ve ensured your pesky critters won’t be coming back to visit, we can also perform repairs on your:
- And attic
Our group of wildlife control specialists will help return your home to its former glory after pest damage.
Contact us to get started with an estimate.
Already a Client?
- Check on your job status
- Manage your invoices
- Print receipts